sq ft of offices in the heart
of The City
The real estate team in London has built a strong practice working with top name clients and playing a key role in the Firm's European real estate network.
In addition, the real estate team work closely with colleagues specialising in other areas such as construction, finance, corporate, investment funds and tax.
The London office is a truly multi-disciplinary practice and offer a broad range of services across all the areas that you would expect from a leading international law firms.
- Skills to support you in:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Real estate financing
- Joint ventures
- Fund formation
- Portfolio sales and securitisation
- Sale and leasebacks
- Construction projects
- Leases and real estate management
- Tax mitigation solutions
- Cross-border transactions
Strategically positioned across Europe, we have the right resources to support clients with a focused, fast and effective response to urgent real estate investment opportunities. Experienced professionals in 20 key European cities ensure that wherever the deal, we have a team of locally-qualified lawyers who really understand the issues both from the legal and the business side.
Our lawyers share knowledge and experiences with colleagues across the White & Case global network, keeping abreast of current and developing best practice from Europe, the US and Asia.
- We offer uniquely tailored integrated advice from a range of practice areas
- We have resources strategically positioned across Europe
- Recommended PLC Cross Border: Corporate Real Estate Handbook
- Ranked Real Estate Commercial Property UK Legal 500 (2007)
- Partner led, ensuring that you get the right level of skills, expertise and partner involvement
- Integrated team focused on solutions
- Full service including tax, corporate, environmental, planning and regulatory